Lice. The word is enough to make your head itch. And like it or not, all children are at risk of getting lice, no matter how good their hygiene. We have the most effective and innovative product to get rid of head lice and nits.
Description of lice:
The head louse is a tiny, wingless parasitic insect that lives among human hairs and feeds on small amounts of blood drawn from the scalp. Lice, the plural of a louse, are a pervasive problem, especially for kids, ages 3 years to 12 years. Lice infest girls more often than boys due to long hair and girls often share hair accessories or brushes.
Lice are very contagious and their bites cause the scalp to become itchy and inflamed. With persistent scratching, an infested person runs the risk of skin irritation and infection.
They can affect anyone at ANY time. Lice are easily transferred to family and friends, and they love biting into your scalp to drink your blood
They can be found all around hair follicles though generally they are clustered close to the root where the adult lice can easily lay them.
The key is how you get rid of lice eggs. Also known as nits, lice eggs are the reason we have developed LICE-X™.
Traditional lice removal is difficult, requires harmful chemical pesticides and will typically result in a second infestation. The problem is that most lice combs don't pick up all of the nits, making this process progressive.
LICE-X™ Automatic Head Lice Eliminator, it's the best performing product. One pass is all you need to get rid of the lice and the nits, with its strong vacuum suction you won't leave anything behind.
LICE-X™ Automatic Head Lice Eliminator combines 3 powerful technologies to remove and eliminate all parasites and eggs from the hair and scalp.
Nano-bind Teeth use positive ions to detach ALL eggs and lice
The vacuum pulls and filters all debris into an enclosed sack
UV Light destroys all captured lice and eggs.
LICE-X™ Automatic Head Lice Eliminator
100% Chemical and Pesticide Free.
Safe and stress-free with no smelly pesticides, great for children.
It won't damage your lungs like chemical alternatives.