INTERESTING FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NECK AND BACK PAIN
- More than 1/3 of adults say low back pain has affected their ability to engage in daily tasks
- Men (31 percent) are more likely than women (20 percent) to report that low back pain affects their ability to work
- Fixing sleep positioning with a knee pillow equated to healing 60% of the patients reporting to physical therapists and chiropractors about back and hip pain
- 80% of people worldwide that attend Physical Therapy or a Chiropractors, is due to back pain
- Posture is the main cause for back pain. Sleeping, sitting and standing posture is key for relief
- APTA reported that 2/3 of Americans suffer from back pain, but do not seek medical attention.
Thes Side Sleeper Relief Pillow for Neck Alignment is designed to provide optimal neck alignment to help reduce neck, and spine pain and keep airways aligned and unrestricted to alleviate snoring.
The carefully engineered SleepWellness Neck pillow can be used by anyone who sleeps on their sides to keep your neck, head, and spine parallel and aligned, helping to improve circulation and relieve pressure on those areas, allowing you to feel healthy every day.
The unique patented design gives you the benefits you need: it feels soft, comfortable, and at the same time retains its shape well for its intended purpose.
- Easy to clean, breathable cover
- Provides Sciatica, neck, back & hip pain relief at night
- Will help relieve sciatica pain and pressure on the lower back
- Correctly positions your head and neck so you can sleep properly and wake up refreshed.
- The Ergonomically contoured design keeps your neck, and spine in ideal alignment while sleeping
- Relieve strains on those areas and promote circulation
- Specially designed ear well for added comfort
- 1 x SleepWellness™ Side Sleeper Relief Pillow for Neck Alignment
- 1x Zip-up SleepWellness Pillow Case
- Material: Hypoallergenic Cotton/Polyester